Integration of Autophagy and Anoikis Resistance in Solid Tumors
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 296, Issue 10, pages 1501–1508, October 2013
How to Cite
Yang, J., Zheng, Z., Yan, X., Li, X., Liu, Z. and Ma, Z. (2013), Integration of Autophagy and Anoikis Resistance in Solid Tumors. Anat Rec, 296: 1501–1508. doi: 10.1002/ar.22769
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 81071730, 91019012, and 31071128
- Tianjin Municipal Science and Technology Commission (TSTC), China. Grant Numbers: 11JCZDJC18700, 11JCZDJC19000, 13JCQNJC11300
- High Technology Research and Development Program of China (“863” Program). Grant Number: 2012AA020206
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!