F. de Carlos and J. Cobo contributed equally to this article.
The Sensory Innervation of the Human Pharynx: Searching for Mechanoreceptors
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 296, Issue 11, pages 1735–1746, November 2013
How to Cite
de Carlos, F., Cobo, J., Macías, E., Feito, J., Cobo, T., Calavia, M.G., García-Suárez, O. and Vega, J.A. (2013), The Sensory Innervation of the Human Pharynx: Searching for Mechanoreceptors. Anat Rec, 296: 1735–1746. doi: 10.1002/ar.22792
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Instituto Asturiano de Odontologia, Oviedo, Spain
This article has been cited by:
- 2The interactions between different tastes on initiation of reflex swallow elicited by electrical stimulation in humans, Odontology, 2015,, , , , , , ,
- 3Transnasal odontoid resection: is there an anatomic explanation for differing swallowing outcomes?, Neurosurgical Focus, 2014, 37, 4, E16, , , , , , , , , , , ,