F. de Carlos and J. Cobo contributed equally to this article.
The Sensory Innervation of the Human Pharynx: Searching for Mechanoreceptors
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 296, Issue 11, pages 1735–1746, November 2013
How to Cite
de Carlos, F., Cobo, J., Macías, E., Feito, J., Cobo, T., Calavia, M.G., García-Suárez, O. and Vega, J.A. (2013), The Sensory Innervation of the Human Pharynx: Searching for Mechanoreceptors. Anat Rec, 296: 1735–1746. doi: 10.1002/ar.22792
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Instituto Asturiano de Odontologia, Oviedo, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!