Special Issue Article
On the Fossil Record of the Gekkota
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Special Issue: New Advances In Morphology and Evolution of Living and Extinct Squamates
Volume 297, Issue 3, pages 433–462, March 2014
How to Cite
Daza, J. D., Bauer, A. M. and Snively, E. D. (2014), On the Fossil Record of the Gekkota. Anat Rec, 297: 433–462. doi: 10.1002/ar.22856
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation . Grant Number: DEB 0844523 and DEB 1019443
- Villanova University Lemole Endowed Chair funds and Alberta Ingenuity grants
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!