This article was published online on 30 January 2014. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online versions to indicate that online version have been corrected 14 August 2014.
A Case of Brachymetatarsia From Medieval Sardinia (Italy)
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 297, Issue 4, pages 650–652, April 2014
How to Cite
Giuffra, V., Bianucci, R., Milanese, M., Tognotti, E., Montella, A., Caramella, D., Fornaciari, G. and Bandiera, P. (2014), A Case of Brachymetatarsia From Medieval Sardinia (Italy). Anat Rec, 297: 650–652. doi: 10.1002/ar.22883
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
- RAS Legge regionale 7 agosto 2007, n. 7, bando 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!