Three-dimensional computed tomography reconstruction measurements of acetabulum in Chinese adults
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 297, Issue 4, pages 643–649, April 2014
How to Cite
Ma, H., Han, Y., Yang, Q., Gong, Y., Hao, S., Li, Y. and Liu, J. (2014), Three-dimensional computed tomography reconstruction measurements of acetabulum in Chinese adults. Anat Rec, 297: 643–649. doi: 10.1002/ar.22885
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- 1991. Computed tomography measurements of the acetabulum in adult dysplastic hips: Which level is appropriate? Skeletal Radiol 20:267–271. , , .
- 2000. Femoral bone mineral density, neck-shaft angle and mean femoral neck width as predictors of hip fracture in men and women. Osteoporos Int 11:714–720. , , , , .
- 2008. Sex assessment from the acetabular rim by means of image analysis. Forensic Sci Int 180:e51–e58. , , , , .
- 2005. Effect of femoral head diameter and operative approach on risk of dislocation after primary total hip arthroplasty. J Bone Joint Surg Am 87:2456–2463. , , , .
- 2005. Reducing the risk of dislocation after total hip arthroplasty: The effect of orientation of the acetabular component. J Bone Joint Surg Br 87:762–769. , , , , , .
- 2012. Surgery for femoroacetabular impingement using a minimally invasive anterolateral approach: Analysis of 118 cases at 2.2-year follow-up. Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 98:30–38. , , , , , .
- 2003. Anterior acetabular head index of the hip on false-profile views. New index of anterior acetabular cover. J Bone Joint Surg Br 85:826–829. , .
- 2000. The effect of the orientation of the acetabular and femoral components on the range of motion of the hip at different head-neck ratios. J Bone Joint Surg Am 82:315–321. , , , , .
- 2011. Congenital hip dysplasia treated by total hip arthroplasty using cementless tapered stem in patients younger than 50 years old: Results after 12-years follow-up. J Orthop Traumatol 12:213–218. , , , , , , et al.
- 2005. Potential of P40 plastination for morphometric hip measurements. Surg Radiol Anat 27:147–151. , .
- 2009. CT outperforms radiography for determination of acetabular cup version after THA. Clin Orthop Relat Res 467:2362–2370. , , , .
- 2011. Prediction of incident hip fracture by femoral neck bone mineral density and neck-shaft angle: A 5-year longitudinal study in post-menopausal women. Br J Radiol 85:467–473. , , .
- 2003. Racial and gender variations in adult hip morphology. Int Orthop 27:331–333. , , .
- 1961. False profile of the pelvis. A new radiographic incidence for the study of the hip. Its use in dysplasias and different coxopathies. Rev Rhum Mal Osteoartic 28:643–652. , .
- 2004. The normal hip joint space variations in width, shape, and architecture on 223 pelvic radiographs. Ann Rheum Dis 63:1145–1151. , , .
- 1978. Dislocations after total hip-replacement arthroplasties. J Bone Joint Surg Am 60:217–220. , , , , .
- 2006. Acetabular component orientation in 834 total hip arthroplasties using a manual technique. Clin Orthop Relat Res 445:186–191. , , .
- 1990. Acetabular dysplasia in the adolescent and young adult. Clin Orthop Relat Res 261:214–223. , , , .
- 1999. Reliability of radiological measurements in the assessment of hip dysplasia in adults. Br J Radiol 72:331–334. , , , .
- 2011. The association between hip morphology parameters and nineteen-year risk of end-stage osteoarthritis of the hip: A nested case–control study. Arthritis Rheum 63:3392–3400. , , , , , , et al.
- 2010. Acetabular morphometry for determining hip dysplasia in the Nigerian population. Res J Med Sci 5:125–128. , , .
- 2007. Proximal femoral replacement in patients with non-neoplastic conditions. J Bone Joint Surg Am 89:1036–1043. , , , , , , et al.
- 2012. Improving acetabular cup orientation in total hip arthroplasty by using smartphone technology. J Arthroplasty 27:1324–1330. , , , .
- 1994. Causes of dislocation of total hip arthroplasty. CT study of component alignment. J Bone Joint Surg Br 76:45–48. , , , , , .
- 1961. Acetabular dysplasia: The acetabular angle. J Bone Joint Surg Br 43:268. .
- 2004. Dislocation after total hip arthroplasty. J Am Acad Orthop Surg 12:314–321. , , .
- 2006. Computed tomography measurement of acetabular dimensions: Normal values for correction of dysplasia. Acta Orthop 77:598–602. , .
- 1976. Normal values of the hip joint for the evaluation of X-rays in children and adults. Clin Orthop Relat Res 119:39–47. .
- 2005. Differences in bone mineral density and geometry in men and women: The Newcastle Thousand Families Study at 50 years old. Br J Radiol 78:493–498. , , , , , .
- 2011. Femoral neck shaft angle in men with fragility fractures. J Osteoporos 2011: 903726. , , , , , , et al.
- 2009. Acetabular morphometry and prevalence of hip dysplasia in the South Asian population. Orthop Rev (Pavia) 1:34–38. , , , , .
- 2008. The asymmetric profile of the acetabulum. Clin Orthop Relat Res 466:417–423. , , , .
- 1939. Studies on dysplastic acetabula and congenital subluxation of the hip joint: With special reference to the complication of osteoarthritis. Acta Chir Scand (Suppl 58) 83:1–135. , .
- 1998. Acetabular dysplasia and hip osteoarthritis in Britain and Japan. Br J Rheumatol 37:1193–1197. , , , , , , et al.
- 2006. The safe-zones for combined cup and neck anteversions that fulfill the essential range of motion and their optimum combination in total hip replacements. J Biomech 39:1315–1323. .
- 2011. Differences in acetabular morphology related to side and sex in a Chinese population. J Anat 220:256–262. , , , , , .