Variation in Timing, Duration, Intensity, and Direction of Adolescent Growth in the Mandible, Maxilla, and Cranial Base: The Fels Longitudinal Study
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 297, Issue 7, pages 1195–1207, July 2014
How to Cite
Nahhas, R. W., Valiathan, M. and Sherwood, R. J. (2014), Variation in Timing, Duration, Intensity, and Direction of Adolescent Growth in the Mandible, Maxilla, and Cranial Base: The Fels Longitudinal Study. Anat Rec, 297: 1195–1207. doi: 10.1002/ar.22918
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
- National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research . Grant Number: DE021435, DE016692
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.