The authors dedicate this paper to the family of their colleague, friend, exceptional scholar, and exceptionally good man, the late Douglas B. Hanson.
Enigmatic Cranial Superstructures Among Chamorro Ancestors From The Mariana Islands: Gross Anatomy and Microanatomy
Article first published online: 18 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 297, Issue 6, pages 1009–1021, June 2014
How to Cite
Heathcote, G. M., Bromage, T. G., Sava, V. J., Hanson, D. B. and Anderson, B. E. (2014), Enigmatic Cranial Superstructures Among Chamorro Ancestors From The Mariana Islands: Gross Anatomy and Microanatomy. Anat Rec, 297: 1009–1021. doi: 10.1002/ar.22920
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- NSF and Max Planck
- College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, University of Guam
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!