The Antidepressant Tranylcypromine Alters Cellular Proliferation and Migration in the Adult Goldfish Brain
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 297, Issue 10, pages 1919–1926, October 2014
How to Cite
Romanczyk, T. B., Jacobowitz, D. M., Pollard, H. B., Wu, X. and Anders, J. J. (2014), The Antidepressant Tranylcypromine Alters Cellular Proliferation and Migration in the Adult Goldfish Brain. Anat Rec, 297: 1919–1926. doi: 10.1002/ar.22946
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2014
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. Grant Number: H070OG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!