Variability in Premolar and Molar Root Number in a Modern Population of Pan troglodytes verus
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 297, Issue 10, pages 1927–1934, October 2014
How to Cite
Emonet, E.-G. and Kullmer, O. (2014), Variability in Premolar and Molar Root Number in a Modern Population of Pan troglodytes verus. Anat Rec, 297: 1927–1934. doi: 10.1002/ar.22959
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!