Laminar and Neurochemical Organization of the Dorsal Cochlear Nucleus of the Human, Monkey, Cat, and Rodents
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 297, Issue 10, pages 1865–1884, October 2014
How to Cite
Baizer, J. S., Wong, K. M., Paolone, N. A., Weinstock, N., Salvi, R. J., Manohar, S., Witelson, S. F., Baker, J. F., Sherwood, C. C. and Hof, P. R. (2014), Laminar and Neurochemical Organization of the Dorsal Cochlear Nucleus of the Human, Monkey, Cat, and Rodents. Anat Rec, 297: 1865–1884. doi: 10.1002/ar.23000
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2013
- National Science Foundation . Grant Number: BCS-0827531
- James S. McDonnell Foundation . Grant Number: 220020293, 22002078
- ONR . Grant Number: N000141210731
- NIH . Grant Number: 5-R01DC011808
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!