Does static precede dynamic osteogenesis in endochondral ossification as occurs in intramembranous ossification?
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record Part A: Discoveries in Molecular, Cellular, and Evolutionary Biology
Volume 288A, Issue 11, pages 1158–1162, November 2006
How to Cite
Ferretti, M., Palumbo, C., Bertoni, L., Cavani, F. and Marotti, G. (2006), Does static precede dynamic osteogenesis in endochondral ossification as occurs in intramembranous ossification?. Anat. Rec., 288A: 1158–1162. doi: 10.1002/ar.a.20386
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2006
- 2004 MURST Cofinancing. Grant Number: 2004067411_001
This article has been cited by:
- 1Mineral and Skeletal Homeostasis Influence the Manner of Bone Loss in Metabolic Osteoporosis due to Calcium-Deprived Diet in Different Sites of Rat Vertebra and Femur, BioMed Research International, 2015, 2015, 1, , , , ,