Visualizing cell death in the developing heart
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record Part B: The New Anatomist
Volume 279B, Issue 1, pages 2–3, July 2004
How to Cite
Schaefer, K. and Watanabe, M. (2004), Visualizing cell death in the developing heart. Anat. Rec., 279B: 2–3. doi: 10.1002/ar.b.20023
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2004
- 1979. Cell death during the development of the truncus and conus of the chick embryo heart. J Anat 129: 427–439. , .
- 1975. Cell death in the morphogenesis and teratogenesis of the heart. Adv Anat Embryol Cell Biol 51: 3–99. .
- 2004. Spatiotemporal anal- ysis of programmed cell death during mouse cardiac sepation. Anat Rec 277: 355–369. , , , .
- 2004. Dynamic patterns of apoptosis in the developing chicken heart. Dev Dyn 229: 489–499. , , , ,