Dr. Satheesha Nayak is a Selection Grade Lecturer of Anatomy at Melaka Manipal Medical College (MMMC)(Manipal Campus) and has a PhD in Medical Education. Dr. K. Ramnarayan is a Professor of Pathology and Dean of Melaka Manipal Medical College. Dr. SN Somayaji is a Professor of Anatomy at Melaka Manipal Medical College. Drs. Ramnarayan and Somayaji are also lecturers at MMMC.
Anatomy that must be taught to a medical undergraduate: An interview-based survey in an Indian medical school
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record Part B: The New Anatomist
Volume 285B, Issue 1, pages 16–18, July 2005
How to Cite
Nayak, S., Ramnarayan, K. and Somayaji, S.N. (2005), Anatomy that must be taught to a medical undergraduate: An interview-based survey in an Indian medical school. Anat. Rec., 285B: 16–18. doi: 10.1002/ar.b.20071
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2005
- 1980. A problem in medical education: is there information overload? Med Edu 14: 4–7. , .
- 1986. A taxonomy of problem based learning methods. Med Edu 20: 481–486. .
- 1961. Boys in white. Chicago: University of Chicago Press. , , , .
- 1990. Charting the winds of change: evaluating innovative medical curricula. Acad Med 65: 8–14. , , , , , , , .