This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Special Issue: Induced Resistance: Plant-Pest Interactions Mediated by Plant-Induced Responses
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 182–203, December 2002
How to Cite
Moran, P. J., Cheng, Y., Cassell, J. L. and Thompson, G. A. (2002), Gene expression profiling of Arabidopsis thaliana in compatible plant-aphid interactions . Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 51: 182–203. doi: 10.1002/arch.10064
Mention of trade names or commercial products in this article is solely for the purpose of providing scientific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2002
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: Research Training Grant 9602249
- US Department of Agriculture-Southwest Consortium for Plant Genetic and Water Resources
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!