Presented at the National Meeting of the Entomological Society of America, Symposium: Biorational Insecticides—Mechanism and Application, November 2002.
Inheritance of pyriproxyfen resistance in the whitefly, Bemisia tabaci (Q biotype) †
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Special Issue: Biorational Insecticides—Mechanism and Application
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 177–186, December 2003
How to Cite
Horowitz,, A. R., Gorman, K., Ross, G. and Denholm, I. (2003), Inheritance of pyriproxyfen resistance in the whitefly, Bemisia tabaci (Q biotype) . Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 54: 177–186. doi: 10.1002/arch.10115
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!