Presented at the National Meeting of the Entomological Society of America, Symposium: Biorational Insecticides—Mechanism and Application, November 2002.
Bt: Mode of action and use †
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Special Issue: Biorational Insecticides—Mechanism and Application
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 200–211, December 2003
How to Cite
Whalon, M. E. and Wingerd, B. A. (2003), Bt: Mode of action and use . Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 54: 200–211. doi: 10.1002/arch.10117
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!