Endocrine mechanisms controlling body-color polymorphism in locusts
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Special Issue: Neuropeptides in Insect Development and Reproduction, Part I
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 139–149, July 2001
How to Cite
Tanaka, S. (2001), Endocrine mechanisms controlling body-color polymorphism in locusts. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 47: 139–149. doi: 10.1002/arch.1045
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!