Database accession number: DDBJ/EMBL/GenBank AB047401
Molecular evidence for two vitellogenin genes and processing of vitellogenins in the American cockroach, Periplaneta americana†
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 72–80, October 2001
How to Cite
Tufail, M., Hatakeyama, M. and Takeda, M. (2001), Molecular evidence for two vitellogenin genes and processing of vitellogenins in the American cockroach, Periplaneta americana. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 48: 72–80. doi: 10.1002/arch.1059
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2000
- JSPS. Grant Number: 99L01205
- Ministry of Science, Sports and Culture of Japan. Grant Number: 11460021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!