Commercial products used in this study are not endorsed by the USDA.
The angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor captopril reduces oviposition and ecdysteroid levels in Lepidoptera
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 123–132, November 2004
How to Cite
Vercruysse, L., Gelman, D., Raes, E., Hooghe, B., Vermeirssen, V., Van Camp, J. and Smagghe, G. (2004), The angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor captopril reduces oviposition and ecdysteroid levels in Lepidoptera . Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 57: 123–132. doi: 10.1002/arch.20023
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2004
- Institute for the Promotion of Innovation by Science and Technology in Flanders (IWT)
- Special Research Fund of Ghent University. Grant Number: 01102703
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!