Presented at the International Congress of Plant Protection, Beijing, China, May 2004.
Biotypes B and Q of Bemisia tabaci and their relevance to neonicotinoid and pyriproxyfen resistance †
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Special Issue: Novel Insecticides: Modes of Action and Resistance Mechanism
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 216–225, April 2005
How to Cite
Horowitz, A. R., Kontsedalov, S., Khasdan, V. and Ishaaya, I. (2005), Biotypes B and Q of Bemisia tabaci and their relevance to neonicotinoid and pyriproxyfen resistance . Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 58: 216–225. doi: 10.1002/arch.20044
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
- Chief Scientist of the Ministry of Agriculture, Israeli Cotton Board
- Sumitomo Co., Tokyo, Japan
- Agan Chemicals, Israel
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!