Identification and expression of odorant-binding proteins of the malaria-carrying mosquitoes Anopheles gambiae and Anopheles arabiensis
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 175–189, March 2005
How to Cite
Li, Z.-X., Pickett, J. A., Field, L. M. and Zhou, J.-J. (2005), Identification and expression of odorant-binding proteins of the malaria-carrying mosquitoes Anopheles gambiae and Anopheles arabiensis. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 58: 175–189. doi: 10.1002/arch.20047
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2004
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC) of the United Kingdom
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!