FN1 Presented at the XXII International Congress of Entomology Symposium: Cellular Actions of Biogenic Amines, Brisbane, Australia, August 2004.
Isolation, cloning, and tissue expression of a putative octopamine/tyramine receptor from locust visceral muscle tissues †
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Special Issue: Cellular Actions of Biogenic Amines
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 132–149, July 2005
How to Cite
Molaei, G., Paluzzi, J.-P., Bendena, W. G. and Lange, A. B. (2005), Isolation, cloning, and tissue expression of a putative octopamine/tyramine receptor from locust visceral muscle tissues . Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 59: 132–149. doi: 10.1002/arch.20067
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2005
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!