Presented at the XXII International Congress of Entomology in a Symposium entitled “Insect Signal Transduction Systems: Current Knowledge and Future Directions,” Brisbane, Australia, 2004.
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Special Issue: Insect Signal Transduction Systems: Current Knowledge and Future Directions
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 141–152, July 2006
How to Cite
Walz, B., Baumann, O., Krach, C., Baumann, A. and Blenau, W. (2006), The aminergic control of cockroach salivary glands . Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 62: 141–152. doi: 10.1002/arch.20128
This work was performed at the Institute of Biochemistry and Biology, University of Potsdam, Potsdam, Germany.
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2006
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: WA 463/9, BA 1541/4, BL 469/4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!