Cloning of heat shock protein genes (hsp90 and hsc70) and their expression during larval diapause and cold tolerance acquisition in the rice stem borer, Chilo suppressalis Walker
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 36–47, September 2006
How to Cite
Sonoda, S., Fukumoto, K., Izumi, Y., Yoshida, H. and Tsumuki, H. (2006), Cloning of heat shock protein genes (hsp90 and hsc70) and their expression during larval diapause and cold tolerance acquisition in the rice stem borer, Chilo suppressalis Walker. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 63: 36–47. doi: 10.1002/arch.20138
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2005
- Ohara Foundation for Agricultural Research
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 11460022
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!