Female sex pheromone suppression and the fate of sex-peptide-like peptides in mated moths of Helicoverpa armigera
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 142–155, March 2007
How to Cite
Nagalakshmi, V.K., Applebaum, S.W., Azrielli, A. and Rafaeli, A. (2007), Female sex pheromone suppression and the fate of sex-peptide-like peptides in mated moths of Helicoverpa armigera. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 64: 142–155. doi: 10.1002/arch.20167
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2006
- Israel National Academy of Science and Humanities. Grant Number: 539/02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!