Effects of gamma-irradiation on midgut proteolytic activity of the mediterranean fruit fly, Ceratitis capitata (Diptera: Tephritidae)
Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 11–19, May 2007
How to Cite
Andres, V. S., Ortego, F. and Castañera, P. (2007), Effects of gamma-irradiation on midgut proteolytic activity of the mediterranean fruit fly, Ceratitis capitata (Diptera: Tephritidae). Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 65: 11–19. doi: 10.1002/arch.20172
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2006
- IAEA. Grant Number: SPA/12864
- Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones Agroalimentarias, INIA. Grant Number: RTA03-103-C6-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!