Dopamine and octopamine regulate 20-hydroxyecdysone level in vivo in Drosophila
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Special Issue: Papers from the 16th International Ecdysone Workshop
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 95–102, June 2007
How to Cite
Rauschenbach, I. Yu., Chentsova, N.A., Alekseev, A.A., Gruntenko, N.E., Adonyeva, N.V., Karpova, E.K., Komarova, T.N., Vasiliev, V.G. and Bownes, M. (2007), Dopamine and octopamine regulate 20-hydroxyecdysone level in vivo in Drosophila. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 65: 95–102. doi: 10.1002/arch.20183
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2007
- Russian Foundation for Fundamental Research. Grant Numbers: 06-04-48357, 04-04-48273
- Siberian Division of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!