Evidence for two vitellogenin-related genes in Leucophaea maderae: The protein primary structure and its processing
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 190–203, December 2007
How to Cite
Tufail, M., Bembenek, J., Elgendy, A. M. and Takeda, M. (2007), Evidence for two vitellogenin-related genes in Leucophaea maderae: The protein primary structure and its processing. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 66: 190–203. doi: 10.1002/arch.20212
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2007
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Post Doctoral Fellowship for Foreign Researchers. Grant Number: P03114
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!