Gene expression profiling during early response to injury and microbial challenges in the silkworm, Bombyx mori
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 16–33, September 2009
How to Cite
Liu, F., Ling, E. and Wu, S. (2009), Gene expression profiling during early response to injury and microbial challenges in the silkworm, Bombyx mori. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 72: 16–33. doi: 10.1002/arch.20320
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2009
- National Hi-Tech Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2006AA10A119
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB513107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!