Mosquito NADPH-cytochrome P450 oxidoreductase: kinetics and role of phenylalanine amino acid substitutions at leu86 and leu219 in CYP6AA3-mediated deltamethrin metabolism
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 232–244, April 2010
How to Cite
Sarapusit, S., Pethuan, S. and Rongnoparut, P. (2010), Mosquito NADPH-cytochrome P450 oxidoreductase: kinetics and role of phenylalanine amino acid substitutions at leu86 and leu219 in CYP6AA3-mediated deltamethrin metabolism. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 73: 232–244. doi: 10.1002/arch.20354
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
- National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
- National Science and Technology Development Agency
- Commission on Higher Education Staff Development Project
- Royal Golden Jubilee Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!