Entomotoxic action of Sambucus nigra agglutinin i in Acyrthosiphon pisum aphids and Spodoptera exigua caterpillars through caspase-3-like-dependent apoptosis
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 207–220, November 2010
How to Cite
Shahidi-Noghabi, S., Van Damme, E. J., Mahdian, K. and Smagghe, G. (2010), Entomotoxic action of Sambucus nigra agglutinin i in Acyrthosiphon pisum aphids and Spodoptera exigua caterpillars through caspase-3-like-dependent apoptosis. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 75: 207–220. doi: 10.1002/arch.20387
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
- Research Council of Ghent University (BOF-UGent); Fund for Scientific Research-Flanders
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!