Influence of RNAi knockdown for E-complex genes on the silkworm proleg development
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 1–11, January 2011
How to Cite
Xiang, H., Li, M. W., Guo, J. H., Jiang, J. H. and Huang, Y. P. (2011), Influence of RNAi knockdown for E-complex genes on the silkworm proleg development. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 76: 1–11. doi: 10.1002/arch.20393
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2005CB121000
- National High-tech R&D Program. Grant Number: 2006AA10A119
- Shanghai Commission of Science. Grant Number: 06JC14079045407032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!