An efficient binary system for gene expression in the silkworm, Bombyx mori, using GAL4 variants
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 195–210, April 2011
How to Cite
Kobayashi, I., Kojima, K., Uchino, K., Sezutsu, H., Iizuka, T., Tatematsu,, K.-I., Yonemura, N., Tanaka, H., Yamakawa, M., Ogura, E., Kamachi, Y. and Tamura, T. (2011), An efficient binary system for gene expression in the silkworm, Bombyx mori, using GAL4 variants. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 76: 195–210. doi: 10.1002/arch.20402
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2010
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries (MAFF) of Japan
- Program for the Promotion of Basic Research Activities for Innovative Biosciences of the Bio-Oriented Technology Research Advancement Institution, Japan
- MAFF and the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!