Grant sponsor: National Basic Research Program of China; Grant number: 2009CB125903, 2009CB119200; Grant sponsor: Natural Science Foundation of Chongqing; Grant number: CSTC2009BA1042, CSTCJJA80020; Grant sponsor: Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University; Grant number: IRT0976; Grant sponsor: the earmarked fund for Modern Agro-industry (Citrus) Technology Research System of China.
MOLECULAR CHARACTERIZATIONS OF TWO CYTOCHROME P450 GENES ENCODING CYP6A41 AND CYP6EK1 FROM THE ORIENTAL FRUIT FLY, Bactrocera dorsalis (DIPTERA: TEPHRITIDAE)
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 31–46, January 2012
How to Cite
Huang, Y., Jiang, H.-B., Shen, G.-M., Dou, W. and Wang, J.-J. (2012), MOLECULAR CHARACTERIZATIONS OF TWO CYTOCHROME P450 GENES ENCODING CYP6A41 AND CYP6EK1 FROM THE ORIENTAL FRUIT FLY, Bactrocera dorsalis (DIPTERA: TEPHRITIDAE). Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 79: 31–46. doi: 10.1002/arch.21003
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB125903, 2009CB119200
- Natural Science Foundation of Chongqing. Grant Numbers: CSTC2009BA1042, CSTCJJA80020
- Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team. Grant Number: IRT0976
- Modern Agro-industry (Citrus) Technology Research System of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!