Grant sponsor: National Science Foundation of China; Grant number: 31171845, 30871647, and 31071748.
FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS AND MOLECULAR DOCKING IDENTIFY TWO ACTIVE SHORT-CHAIN PRENYLTRANSFERASES IN THE GREEN PEACH APHID, Myzus persicae
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 63–76, October 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Y.-L. and Li, Z.-X. (2012), FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS AND MOLECULAR DOCKING IDENTIFY TWO ACTIVE SHORT-CHAIN PRENYLTRANSFERASES IN THE GREEN PEACH APHID, Myzus persicae. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 81: 63–76. doi: 10.1002/arch.21032
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31171845, 30871647, 31071748
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!