Grant sponsor: Foundation for Research Support of the State of São Paulo (FAPESP); Grant sponsor: Universidade Estadual de Feira de Santana (UEFS); Grant sponsor: Conselho Nacional de Pesquisa-Brazil (CNPq); Grant number: 314505/2009-6; Grant sponsor: NIH-NIAMS; Grant number: 1RC2AR058963-01; Grant sponsor: Missouri Life Sciences Research Board.
EVALUATION OF IN VITRO AND IN VIVO EFFECTS OF SEMIPURIFIED PROTEINASE INHIBITORS FROM THEOBROMA SEEDS ON MIDGUT PROTEASE ACTIVITY OF LEPIDOPTERAN PEST INSECTS
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 34–52, September 2012
How to Cite
Paulillo, L. C. M. S., Magno Sebbenn, A., de Carvalho Derbyshire, M. T. V., Góes-Neto, A., de Paula Brotto, M. A. and Figueira, A. (2012), EVALUATION OF IN VITRO AND IN VIVO EFFECTS OF SEMIPURIFIED PROTEINASE INHIBITORS FROM THEOBROMA SEEDS ON MIDGUT PROTEASE ACTIVITY OF LEPIDOPTERAN PEST INSECTS. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 81: 34–52. doi: 10.1002/arch.21038
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Foundation for Research Support of the State of São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Feira de Santana (UEFS)
- Conselho Nacional de Pesquisa-Brazil (CNPq). Grant Number: 314505/2009–6
- NIH-NIAMS. Grant Number: 1RC2AR058963–01
- Missouri Life Sciences Research Board
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!