A DIGESTIVE LIPASE OF Pieris brassicae L. (LEPIDOPTERA: PIERIDAE): PURIFICATION, CHARACTERIZATION, AND HOST PLANTS EFFECTS
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 1–19, September 2012
How to Cite
Zibaee, A. (2012), A DIGESTIVE LIPASE OF Pieris brassicae L. (LEPIDOPTERA: PIERIDAE): PURIFICATION, CHARACTERIZATION, AND HOST PLANTS EFFECTS. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 81: 1–19. doi: 10.1002/arch.21039
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Research and Technology Deputy of the University of Guilan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!