IDENTIFICATION OF THE WESTERN TARNISHED PLANT BUG (Lygus hesperus) OLFACTORY CO-RECEPTOR ORCO: EXPRESSION PROFILE AND CONFIRMATION OF ATYPICAL MEMBRANE TOPOLOGY
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 179–198, December 2012
How to Cite
Hull, J. J., Hoffmann, E. J., Perera, O. P. and Snodgrass, G. L. (2012), IDENTIFICATION OF THE WESTERN TARNISHED PLANT BUG (Lygus hesperus) OLFACTORY CO-RECEPTOR ORCO: EXPRESSION PROFILE AND CONFIRMATION OF ATYPICAL MEMBRANE TOPOLOGY. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 81: 179–198. doi: 10.1002/arch.21042
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!