Grant sponsor: Ministry of Education, Science and Tehnological Development, Republic of Serbia; Grant number: 173014.
HYDROGEN PEROXIDE AND ECDYSONE IN THE CRYOPROTECTIVE DEHYDRATION STRATEGY OF Megaphorura Arctica (ONYCHIURIDAE: COLLEMBOLA)
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 59–70, February 2013
How to Cite
Grubor-Lajšić, G., Petri, E. T., Kojić, D., Purać, J., Popović, Ž. D., Worland, R. M., Clark, M. S., Mojović, M. and Blagojević, D. P. (2013), HYDROGEN PEROXIDE AND ECDYSONE IN THE CRYOPROTECTIVE DEHYDRATION STRATEGY OF Megaphorura Arctica (ONYCHIURIDAE: COLLEMBOLA). Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 82: 59–70. doi: 10.1002/arch.21073
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science and Tehnological Development, Republic of Serbia. Grant Number: 173014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!