Present address of T. Tatsuke: Laboratory for Bioinformatics, Graduate School of Systems Life Sciences, Kyushu University, 3–1-1 Maidashi, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka 812-8582, Japan.
TIGHTLY CONTROLLED TETRACYCLINE-INDUCIBLE TRANSCRIPTION SYSTEM FOR EXPLOSIVE GENE EXPRESSION IN CULTURED SILKWORM CELLS
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 173–182, April 2013
How to Cite
Tatsuke, T., Lee, J. M., Kusakabe, T., Iiyama, K., Sezutsu, H. and Uchino, K. (2013), TIGHTLY CONTROLLED TETRACYCLINE-INDUCIBLE TRANSCRIPTION SYSTEM FOR EXPLOSIVE GENE EXPRESSION IN CULTURED SILKWORM CELLS. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 82: 173–182. doi: 10.1002/arch.21083
Grant sponsor: KAKENHI; Grant number: 22248003; Grant sponsor: Japan Society for the Promotion of Science; Grant number: 23580077.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- KAKENHI. Grant Number: 22248003
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 23580077
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!