Grant sponsor: Special fund for Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest; Grant number: 201203038; Grant sponsor: The Program for Innovative Research Team in Universities; Grant number: IRT0976; Grant sponsor: The National Nature Science Foundation; Grant number: 31171851; Grant sponsor: The Natural Science Foundation of Chongqing; Grant number: 2009BA1042.
MOLECULAR CHARACTERIZATION OF TWO CARBOXYLESTERASE GENES OF THE CITRUS RED MITE, Panonychus citri (ACARI: TETRANYCHIDAE)
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 213–226, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, K., Niu, J.-Z., Ding, T.-B., Dou, W. and Wang, J.-J. (2013), MOLECULAR CHARACTERIZATION OF TWO CARBOXYLESTERASE GENES OF THE CITRUS RED MITE, Panonychus citri (ACARI: TETRANYCHIDAE). Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 82: 213–226. doi: 10.1002/arch.21087
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Special fund for Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201203038
- The Program for Innovative Research Team in Universities. Grant Number: IRT0976
- The National Nature Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31171851
- The Natural Science Foundation of Chongqing. Grant Number: 2009BA1042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!