Grant sponsor: National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program); Grant number: 2013CB127602; Grant sponsor: NSFC; Grant number: 31201570.
Hunchback IS REQUIRED FOR ABDOMINAL IDENTITY SUPPRESSION AND GERMBAND GROWTH IN THE PARTHENOGENETIC EMBRYOGENESIS OF THE PEA APHID, Acyrthosiphon pisum
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 209–221, December 2013
How to Cite
Mao, J., Liu, C. and Zeng, F. (2013), Hunchback IS REQUIRED FOR ABDOMINAL IDENTITY SUPPRESSION AND GERMBAND GROWTH IN THE PARTHENOGENETIC EMBRYOGENESIS OF THE PEA APHID, Acyrthosiphon pisum. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 84: 209–221. doi: 10.1002/arch.21137
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2013CB127602
- NSFC. Grant Number: 31201570
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!