A TRYPSIN-LIKE PROTEINASE IN THE MIDGUT OF Ectomyelois ceratoniae ZELLER (LEPIDOPTERA: PYRALIDAE): PURIFICATION, CHARACTERIZATION, AND HOST PLANT INHIBITORS
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 1–12, January 2014
How to Cite
Ranjbar, M., Zibaee, A. and Sendi, J. J. (2014), A TRYPSIN-LIKE PROTEINASE IN THE MIDGUT OF Ectomyelois ceratoniae ZELLER (LEPIDOPTERA: PYRALIDAE): PURIFICATION, CHARACTERIZATION, AND HOST PLANT INHIBITORS. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 85: 1–12. doi: 10.1002/arch.21139
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!