Grant sponsor: National Natural Science Foundation of China; Grant number: 31172264; Grant sponsor: National High-Tech R&D Program of China (863 Program); Grant number: 2011AA100306; Grant sponsor: Provincial Key Technology R&D Program of Jiangsu; Grant number: BE2011327-1; Grant sponsor: Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions.
CHITIN SYNTHASE B: A MIDGUT-SPECIFIC GENE INDUCED BY INSECT HORMONES AND INVOLVED IN FOOD INTAKE IN Bombyx mori LARVAE
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 36–47, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhuo, W., Chu, F., Kong, L., Tao, H., Sima, Y. and Xu, S. (2014), CHITIN SYNTHASE B: A MIDGUT-SPECIFIC GENE INDUCED BY INSECT HORMONES AND INVOLVED IN FOOD INTAKE IN Bombyx mori LARVAE. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 85: 36–47. doi: 10.1002/arch.21141
Weiwei Zhuo and Feng Chu are co-first authors who contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31172264
- National High-Tech R&D Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2011AA100306
- Provincial Key Technology R&D Program of Jiangsu. Grant Number: BE2011327-1
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!