Fatty acids in insects: Composition, metabolism, and biological significance
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1988 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 1–33, 1988
How to Cite
Stanley-Samuelson, D. W., Jurenka, R. A., Cripps, C., Blomquist, G. J. and de Renobales, M. (1988), Fatty acids in insects: Composition, metabolism, and biological significance. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 9: 1–33. doi: 10.1002/arch.940090102
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 1988
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!