Control of the pheromone biosynthetic pathway in Helicoverpa zea by the pheromone biosynthesis activating neuropeptide
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 17, Issue 2-3, pages 81–91, 1991
How to Cite
Jurenka, R. A., Jacquin, E. and Roelofs, W. L. (1991), Control of the pheromone biosynthetic pathway in Helicoverpa zea by the pheromone biosynthesis activating neuropeptide. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 17: 81–91. doi: 10.1002/arch.940170203
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 1991
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!