Role of photoperiod cues in regulating the modulatory action of octopamine on pheromone-response thresholds in the cabbage looper moth
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 285–302, 1992
How to Cite
Linn, C. E. and Roelofs, W. L. (1992), Role of photoperiod cues in regulating the modulatory action of octopamine on pheromone-response thresholds in the cabbage looper moth. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 20: 285–302. doi: 10.1002/arch.940200405
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!