Utilization of [14C]phenylalanine derived from arylphorin or free amino acid in Manduca sexta pharate adults
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 257–272, 1995
How to Cite
Wu, M. and Tischler, M. E. (1995), Utilization of [14C]phenylalanine derived from arylphorin or free amino acid in Manduca sexta pharate adults. Arch. Insect Biochem. Physiol., 28: 257–272. doi: 10.1002/arch.940280307
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!