A commanding view of the Pacific: highland land use as viewed from Vainu'u, a multi-component site on Tutuila Island, American Samoa
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 Oceania Publications
Archaeology in Oceania
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 13–25, April 2013
How to Cite
Eckert, S. L. and Welch, D. R. (2013), A commanding view of the Pacific: highland land use as viewed from Vainu'u, a multi-component site on Tutuila Island, American Samoa. Archaeology in Oceania, 48: 13–25. doi: 10.1002/arco.5001
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- National Park Service
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: #0911326
- the Wenner-Gren Foundation. Grant Number: #7780
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!